Peter is a Microsoft Dynamics CRM professional who fully understands the product and how to implement it in a wide range of vertical industries. I have worked with Peter on more than one engagement and they have all been a pleasure. Peter is a team player with an "easy to get on with" attitude.
Customer journey analysis and design
Classroom course dates · 1 day prices exclude VAT
We currently don't have any dates scheduled for this course. If you are interested in attending this course, please enquire and we can add you to the course waiting list or get in touch to arrange a suitable date.
Submit any inquiries you have for Customer journey analysis and design
Most of our courses are available on a one-company basis and can usually be customised to your specific needs. Please contact us for more information.
Is this the right course for you?
Digital Marketing and CRM technology are rapidly converging in terms of functionality and seamless connections. Keeping track of what is possible is jus the beginning. The most important element is defining a combined strategy using the Customer Journey model.
When is this course most useful?
This course is most useful during these Sure Step phases:
This course is most useful for Digital Marketing Managers, CRM Managers and Consultants.
Course overviewPrint this overview
This one-day workshop is intended for senior managers and stakeholders who want to make their customer experiences more efficient and effective.
- On successful completion of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Define key stages in customer journeys
- Identify the benefits of mapping and reengineering customer journeys
- Understand the technologies available to track customer journeys that begin in digital channels
- Identify the role that CRM plays in monitoring and driving the customer journey
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses present in current customer journeys
- Begin the task of documenting revised customer journeys
- Customer experience design and approaches
- Customer journeys – best practice and real-world lessons
- Identifying digital and analog channels using CRM
- Driving web traffic using content
- Tracking online behaviour
- Mapping your customer lifecycle – a strategic model for CRM
- Analysing customer journeys and documenting requirements
- Using CRM as the platform for monitoring customer journeys
- Modelling the complete customer journey
- Preparing and documenting the plan