CRMKnowledge provided core user training to our marketing and sales team as well as bespoke consultancy on best practice for Dynamics CRM online and ClickDimensions to the CRM adoption project team as it was being on-boarded to the business. We found their extensive knowledge of the system and it’s real world use invaluable in the decision making process during the project.
Submit any inquiries you have for Social CRM – Course Outline
Most of our courses are available on a one-company basis and can usually be customised to your specific needs. Please contact us for more information.
Is this the right course for you?
The convergence of Social Media and Customer Relationship Management is a key development in digital transformation. This course takes delegate through a journey from little or no knowledge to be in a position to make effective business decisions on how Social Media impacts your CRM strategy.
When is this course most useful?
This course is most useful during these Sure Step phases:
This course is ideally positioned towards Sales and Marketing professionals but technology specialists will also gain insights into the intersection between Social Media and CRM.
Course overviewPrint this overview
- Welcome & Introduction
- What is Social CRM?
- What do people do on social media?
- How can businesses use this information?
- How is it relevant to a CRM strategy?
- Placing customer at the heart of organisation
- How individuals can use social media to find business
- Social listening
- Keywords and phrases
- Understanding sentiment
- Platforms that allow this
- Microsoft Social Engagement
- Searching for mentions of product/brand
- Keywords and context
- Searching competitors – lead generation
- Searching product mentions – product feedback
- Set up search terms from within CRM – display as dashboard in CRM
- Customer Service Strategy
- Identify negative mentions around business/brand/product/service
- Initial responses – pitfalls to avoid
- Promote to case in CRM – take the issue offline
- Automating case creation
- Lead Generation
- Identify people with interest in your industry/product/services
- Building a picture of type of customer you want
- Initial engagement
- Promote to lead in CRM
- Customer Insight
- Identifying customer accounts/feeds
- Inserting info in CRM (different methods)
- Future of LinkedIn data (MS acquisition)
- How to use the information to build relationships
- Using information for marketing purposes
- Metrics and objective setting
- What should you be measuring?
How should you measure?