Peter is a Microsoft Dynamics CRM professional who fully understands the product and how to implement it in a wide range of vertical industries. I have worked with Peter on more than one engagement and they have all been a pleasure. Peter is a team player with an "easy to get on with" attitude.
Microsoft Dynamics Online Deployment
Classroom course dates · 1 day prices exclude VAT
We currently don't have any dates scheduled for this course. If you are interested in attending this course, please enquire and we can add you to the course waiting list or get in touch to arrange a suitable date.
Most of our courses are available on a one-company basis and can usually be customised to your specific needs. Please contact us for more information.
Course overviewPrint this overview
On successful conclusion of this course attendees should be able to:
- Understand the scope of technology covered by Dynamics 365
- Understand the licencing model for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
- Understand the authentication models available for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE
- Understand the Office 365 administrator roles and how best to use
- Plan an implementation model
- Configure a trial instance of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE
- Understand the modules available within Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE
- Licence and provide access to users
- Access and manage a Dynamics 365 instance
- Manage sandbox and production instances of Dynamics 365
- Understand the key Office 365 integrations and configure Sharepoint and Exchange online
- Understand email integration with Outlook
- Understand options for Mobile access
- Understand options for Microsoft and Third Party applications
- Understand the update / upgrade policy of Microsoft