CRMKnowledge provided core user training to our marketing and sales team as well as bespoke consultancy on best practice for Dynamics CRM online and ClickDimensions to the CRM adoption project team as it was being on-boarded to the business. We found their extensive knowledge of the system and it’s real world use invaluable in the decision making process during the project.
Masterclass in Dynamics 365 / CRM and Marketing Automation
Most of our courses are available on a one-company basis and can usually be customised to your specific needs. Please contact us for more information.
Course overviewPrint this overview
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the business and social trends that make marketing automation a pressing need
- Identify how your business is enaged with the connected world of your customers
- Understand how technology capabilities can be leveraged
- Understand the role of CRM and the role of marketing automation
- Understand the core marketing features of Dynamics 365 / CRM
- Understand the capabilities of ISV marketing add-ons
- Understand the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics Marketing module
- Understand how these technologies are used in combination with Dynamics 365 / CRM
- Plan a digital marketing engagement model for your customers
Module 1: Business and Social trends
The world occupied by business and its customers is changing rapidly and on almost daily basis. Expectations of customers have changed well beyond what most organisations can deliver on and those organisations aren't changing quickly enough. The danger is that smaller and more agile organisations will take market share by leveraging new technology.
- The connected customer
- Key trends in the market
- Risks and opportunities
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Identify ways in which their customers are connected and engaging in the market
- Models of customer activity pre-engagement
- The impact of social media on business models