Peter is a top dynamics professional who has an excellent knowledge of the dynamics product range. Peter is a first class trainer and fully qualified Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT). What makes Peter such a first class professional is his ability to put people at ease and quickly build relationships. I would thoroughly recommend both Peter and CRM Knowledge to any of my clients.
Workflow and Dialog Processes in Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM 2011
Most of our courses are available on a one-company basis and can usually be customised to your specific needs. Please contact us for more information.
Is this the right course for you?
Again, a very popular course amongst the consultant and partner world reflecting the intensive use of Workflow and Dialogs in Dynamics 365 / CRM 2011 solutions. Our only concern with the course is whether 1 day is really sufficient to cover off both workflow and dialog processes. We would also recommend to anyone attending this course to consider what processes in your CRM solution today would benefit from a more automated approach. You should then be able to plan your process using the techniques and features taught in this course. Processes should always be tested out in a non-live environment so be careful. It might also be a good idea to brush up on those process design skills before attending – back to Visio?
When is this course most useful?
This course is most useful during these Sure Step phases:
Course overviewPrint this overview
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the primary benefits and scenarios for using workflow and dialogs processes in Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM.
- Describe how Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM 2011 workflows function.
- Design, create, and manage basic workflows and dialogs processes
Module 1: introduction to processes
One of the most powerful features of Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM 2011 is the automation of processes, providing the following benefits for organisations:
- Automation of key business processes and procedures.
- Standardising systems and procedures.
This training describes how processes can be implemented in Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM 2011. It does not provide a comprehensive description of procedural design and analysis. Business managers should adapt the topics presented in this training to their existing methodologies.
- What Are Processes?
- Types of Workflow
- Design Considerations
- Business Process Analysis
Lab: Concept of Workflow
- Process Types
- Project Steps
- Identify the types of processes in Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM
- Describe the three types of workflow
- Summarise the design process for implementing processes
- Describe the steps to perform a business process analysis
Module 2: implementing and creating workflow processes
- Creating Workflows
- Workflow Scope
- Starting Windows
- Workflow Steps
- Dynamic Values
Lab: Order Acknowledgement Workflow
Lab: Assigning Opportunities Workflow
Module 3: configuring multistage workflows
- A Set of Sales Process Workflows
- Testing the Sales Process Workflows
- Workflows and Sales Pipeline Reporting
- Extending Workflows
Lab: Creating a Multistage Workflow
Module 4: implementing and configuring dialog processes
- What are Dialogs?
- Creating Dialogs
- Dialog Structure
- Running Dialogs
- Monitoring Processes
- Importing and Exporting Processes
- Process Security
- Importing Exporting Processes
- Process Security
Lab : Exporting and Importing Processes
Before attending this course, students must have experience using Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM 4.0 or Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM 2011